My kids love these, they are so simple and easy to make for those busy weeknights
Makes 12 to 16 cups depending on the size of tins
I like to use jumbo muffin tins
2 rolls of refrigerated grands biscuits (I like flaky grands)
1 bottle of you favorite BBQ sauce
3-4lb group beef
1 medium minced onion (I like walla walla sweet but you can use any)
2 cloves or 1tsp minced garlic
Approximately 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place a large frying get pan on a burner and turn on medium high, put onion in pan and cook for a minute then add in garlic, cook while stirring for a few more seconds and then crumble your ground beef in . Cook and stir together with a pinch of salt and pepper until thoroughly done. Drain off excess fat and place meat back ino pan, add the whole bottle of BBQ sauce and stir in completely.
Spray 2 muffin tins and place 1 biscuit in each cup. If using a regular size pan I recommend using the regular size biscuits and not the grands, or cut the grands in half. . Press the biscuits down into the bottom and up sides.
Place about a top of the cheese in the bottom of each cup then spoon the meat mixture into each until it is 3/4 way up. Top off with a nice mound of shredded cheese on top of each cup and place in the oven.
Bake until
No comments:
Post a Comment